In 2017, marketing is more “data-driven” than ever. But are marketers looking at the right data? Many have become accustom to looking at certain metrics — e.g., impressions, clicks, conversions, cost-per-lead — assuming they’re meaningful. But, just how meaningful are they?
In this very special panel discussion, four data-driven marketers will debate topics such as:
• Are marketers looking at the right metrics?
• How confident should we be with “statistical confidence”?
• What is the true value of predictive analysis?
Moderated by Greg Ippolito, president of the award-winning digital marketing agency, IMA.
• Steve Shea, Founder & CEO, Everything Clicks
• Janis Fratamico, Vice President, Strategic Programs, North America Marketing, SAP
• Kathy Hickey, Strategic Marketing Executive, formerly with Comcast & CenturyLink
• Kate Bowen, Manager, Digital and Social Media Analytics, PwC
HEADS-UP: Dock Street will be providing samples of their Vicio artisanal mezcal, along with complimentary craft beers (TBD) — so come, grab a drink or two, and enjoy!