Developing a Social Media Strategy as a Team of One
We’re excited to share our full social media strategy with you in this Buffer workshop!
If you're the only person (or on a small team) managing social media at your company, developing a distinct and productive strategy is key to keep you on course to hitting your social media goals.
Buffer’s own digital marketing strategist, Brian Peters, will be sharing his lessons learned for growing followers on all of our platforms, strengthening engagement and driving sign-ups, and leading you through the steps to do the same for your brand!
In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn about:
- How to stay on top of everything and how to rock social media on your own (or with a small team!)
- How to build a following of people who want to stay connected to your brand, through high-quality, high-engagement social content
- Easy to implement social media strategies to experiment with and keep in your toolbox
- Crafting content that makes people excited to engage with your brand
- The big trends in social media and what you can do to stay ahead of the curve
During the workshop, you’ll get a chance to practice these approaches and leave with an action plan for your specific brand strategy!
- There is limited seating, so please register in advance!
- Bring a pen and paper, or a laptop, for taking notes.
- This is an intermediate-level workshop for social media managers and digital marketers, though all are welcome to attend.