Digital's New Role in Education Marketing & Outreach
This event is sold out, but you can register to receive a video recording of the panel discussion via email after the event.
eCity will be hosting a panel discussion among education marketing experts to discuss how technology is being used to personalize and enhance their students' experience. Our panelists hold senior positions in marketing, admissions, and alumni relations at schools such as Temple University, the University of Pennsylvania, and Peddie School. The conversation will cover opportunities to improve the students' journey, including:
- Attracting new prospective students through blogging, social, videos, advertising, and emails.
- Converting anonymous web visitors to leads through virtual tours, videos, viewbooks, webinars, personalized emails, and content downloads.
- Increasing accepted students who matriculate to the school through automated emails, webinars, social media, and customized content.
- Engaging alumni and donors through social, email, events, and microsites.
- Emily Spitale, Associate Vice President for Strategic Marketing and Communications - Temple University
- Eric Greenberg, Senior Director, Marketing Technology at the Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania
- Patricia O'Neill, Assistant Director, Web Strategy and Communications - The Peddie School