Failure is not something to be ashamed by. Failure is inevitable and sometimes an important part of becoming successful entrepreneurs. Without it, how would we learn? At Technical.ly, we try and create an environment where it's not taboo to talk about failure, but actually to celebrate and learn from other's stories.
In this off-the-cuff, unfiltered and unapologetic event, hear from a variety of speakers as they share stories of their past failure(s) and what they've learned along the way. Sometimes it takes a lot of failed attempts before you get to that one-in-a-million idea that will launch you to success.
Grab a beer and sit down to laugh, commiserate, learn and be inspired by some amazing founders and leaders.
- 5:30 PM | Registration, Networking and drinks
- 6:10 PM | Jake Stein, CEO & Co-Founder, Stitch
- 6:20 PM | Morris Levy, CEO and Co-founder, The Yard
- 6:30 PM | Investor focused Panel Discussion
- Gail Ball, Managing Partner, Chestnut Street Ventures
- Revital Hirsch, Investor-in-Residence, Saul Ewing
- Omar Mencin,Director of Investments, Information Technology at Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Jon Gosier, Data Scientist and Investor, WoundMetrics and THNK Amsterdam School of Creative Leadership
- 7:00 PM | Roopak Majmudar, Chief Advisor for the Head of Engineering, Venmo
- 7:10 PM | Ricky Solorzano, Co-Founder, Biobots
- 7:20 PM | Aradhya Malhotra, Co-Founder, Skyless Games Studios
- 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM | Happy Hour Continues
Terry LaBan is a Philly-based graphic recorder and professional cartoonist whose business, Breakthrough Visuals, is dedicated to using the power of words and images, created in real-time, to facilitate training, workshops and seminars. Find out more about what he can do for you at www.breakthroughvisuals.com.