Failure is not something to be ashamed by. Failure is inevitable and sometimes an important part of becoming successful entrepreneurs. Without it, how would we learn? At Technical.ly, we try and create an environment where it's not taboo to talk about failure, but actually to celebrate and learn from other's stories.
In this off-the-cuff, unfiltered and unapologetic event, hear from a variety of speakers as they share stories of their past failure(s) and what they've learned along the way. Sometimes it takes a lot of failed attempts before you get to that one-in-a-million idea that will launch you to success.
Grab a beer and sit down to laugh, commiserate, learn and be inspired by some amazing founders and leaders.
Speakers to date:
- Gail Ball, Managing Partner, Chestnut Street Ventures
- Revital Hirsch, Investor-in-Residence, Saul Ewing
- Morris Levy, CEO and Co-founder, The Yard
- Roopak Majmudar, Chief Advisor for the Head of Engineering, Venmo
- Jake Stein, CEO & Co-Founder, Stitch
- 5:30 PM - Registration, Networking and drinks
- 6:00 PM - Program Begins
- 7:30 PM - Happy Hour
- 8:30 PM - Event Ends