Failure is not something to be ashamed by. Failure is inevitable and sometimes an important part of becoming successful entrepreneurs. Without it, how would we learn? At Technical.ly, we try and create an environment where it's not taboo to talk about failure, but actually to celebrate and learn from other's stories.
In this off-the-cuff, unfiltered and unapologetic event, hear from a variety of speakers as they share stories of their past failure(s) and what they've learned along the way. Sometimes it takes a lot of failed attempts before you get to that one-in-a-million idea that will launch you to success.
Grab a beer and sit down to laugh, commiserate, learn and be inspired by some amazing founders and leaders.
- 5:30 PM | Registration, Networking and drinks
- 6:10 PM | Jake Stein, CEO & Co-Founder, Stitch
- 6:20 PM | Morris Levy, CEO and Co-founder, The Yard
- 6:30 PM | Investor focused Panel Discussion
- Gail Ball, Managing Partner, Chestnut Street Ventures
- Revital Hirsch, Investor-in-Residence, Saul Ewing
- Omar Mencin,Director of Investments, Information Technology at Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Jon Gosier, Data Scientist and Investor, WoundMetrics and THNK Amsterdam School of Creative Leadership
- 7:00 PM | Roopak Majmudar, Chief Advisor for the Head of Engineering, Venmo
- 7:10 PM | Ricky Solorzano, Co-Founder, Biobots
- 7:20 PM | Aradhya Malhotra, Co-Founder, Skyless Games Studios
- 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM | Happy Hour Continues
Terry LaBan is a Philly-based graphic recorder and professional cartoonist whose business, Breakthrough Visuals, is dedicated to using the power of words and images, created in real-time, to facilitate training, workshops and seminars. Find out more about what he can do for you at www.breakthroughvisuals.com.
Revital Hirsch is an Investor in Residence with Saul Ewing LLP and an Associate at local venture…
Gail is a fintech executive who has had a long career leading tech teams at global financial services…
Jake is co-founder and CEO of Stitch. Previously, he was co-founder of RJMetrics, which was acquired…
Morris Levy is co-founder and CEO of The Yard. Prior to cofounding The Yard, Morris managed a firm…
Roopak studied Computer Engineering and has an MBA and an MA in International Studies from the…
Arad Malhotra, 26 is an award winning technology Social Entrepreneur with a passion to create,…
Co-Founder and Chief Technical Officer of BioBots, Ricky Solorzano, built the prototype BioBots…