The Future of Digital Marketing
Explore trends in the digital space with The Future of Digital Marketing.
Live streaming, chat bots, virtual and augmented reality and the growing spread of fake news are all changing the landscape that marketers have to navigate. At this #PTW17 event, explore the practical how-to's and applications of some of these trends and how to still be an authentic voice amidst the noise.
We'll kickoff the day with a keynote presentation and then from there, dive in to interactive workshops, tactical presentations and lunchtime breakout discussions. End the day with some added networking and Happy Hour!
You are encouraged to bring a laptop or mobile device in order to follow along with some of the activities/workshops throughout the day
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM | Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM | Keynote Presentation with Roee Adler, Head of Digital at WeWork
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | Panel Discussion
- Bo Hee Kim, Brand Development Producer, Vox Media
- 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM | Lunch & Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM | Lightning Talks
- 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM | Workshop #1 - Creating rich content for your audiences with Google tools with Nicholas Whitaker, Training and Development Manager, Google News Lab
- 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM | Break
- 3:15 PM - 4:00 PM | Workshop #2
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM | Tactical Presentations
- Exploring Facebook Live with Tim Quirino, Product Design, Video on Facebook
- Looking at Google Through New Lenses with Wil Reynolds, Founder and Director of Digital Strategy, Seer Interactive
- 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM | Closing Keynote
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM | Happy Hour
Creating rich content for your audiences with Google tools with Nicholas Whitaker, Training and Development Manager, Google News Lab
You will walk away from this 40 minute mind melting session with an array of skills and free tools to better understand your audience, what they are searching for online, and discover how to create compelling and engaging content using Google tools. Get hands on with Advanced Search and Trends to do fast research and put your finger on the pulse of what people are searching for, use tools like Google Maps, My Maps and Street View to bring context to your content, learn the best practices to distribute your content for mobile first audience, and get excited about the future of storytelling with virtual and augmented reality via Daydream and Tango. You'll also encounter ways to dive even deeper with free online training and resources from g.co/newslab. Cardboard will be provided. Please bring a laptop or mobile device.
Looking at Google Through New Lenses with Wil Reynolds, Founder and Director of Digital Strategy, Seer Interactive
Google is a wealth of data, not just a place to rank and get traffic from. We'll show you how to use Google's machine learning to better understand what answers best solve people's questions.